Project Scheduler / Primavera Scheduler (closed)
POSITION – PROJECT SCHEDULER, 1 Position, 1 year duration.
LOCATION - Reporting to the Engineer of Construction – PATH and Port
Commerce, the individuals will work at Jersey City, NJ and will be required to attend meetings at the Engineering
Department Offices located at Gateway Center, Newark, NJ, as well as various PATH and Port Commerce facilities.
SCOPE - Requesting resumes for an individual with
extensive experience in providing detailed analysis of project schedules, from
project inception, through the design phases to construction kickoff and
completion. The assignment will be to put together multiple project schedules,
analyze and make recommendations on, while working and interfacing with Port
Authority staff located in different offices.
• Minimum 10 years of scheduling experience of heavy construction and
• Expert knowledge of Oracle Primavera P3 and P6. Ability to compare
schedule submittal and updates to contract requirements. Provide critical
path and float analysis, risk assessment and performance analysis.
• Create, manage and maintain both program and project level schedules of
varying complexity. Provide analysis of project schedules for logic
defects, duration issues, and non-compliance with contract requirements in
• Strong presentation skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Attend meetings with and make clear, thorough presentations of findings
to Port Authority Engineering Department Senior Staff.
• Graduate from an accredited engineering/architectural school with a
Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical