Oracle Developer (closed)
Organization: Accenture - Solutions Workforce
Location: Boston, MA
Choose Accenture for a career where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day. A place where you can develop your potential and grow professionally, working alongside talented colleagues. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, while helping our global clients achieve high performance. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is where you should be.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 211,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The company generated net revenues of US$21.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2010. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Accenture offers career opportunities across our workforces, providing a unique career experience, depending on your skills, career objectives and preferred work experience. Across every area of our business, you'll find people who are among the best at what they do.
Our Solutions resources can expect to:
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training and career development
The Oracle Reports developer is to work on new reports or modify the existing oracle reports as per specifications.
- Minimum 3 years Oracle experience
- Minimum 3 yrs of PL/SQL experience
- Minimum 2 years with developing complex reports using Oracle 11g and 6i reports
- Minimum 2 years experience with production support and on-call
- Other version of Oracle reports and forms such as BI Publisher
- Unix/ Linux environment experience
- Capital markets/asset management experience
- Experience overseeing resources
Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
Ability to work from a remote location and interact with users and team members
Ability to support off hour work with delivery center resources that may be different timezones