Business Analyst / Salesforce Developer (closed)
• Strong understanding of Salesforce.com Service cloud
• Strong business requirements gathering and documentation skills. Ability to
develop and edit visiodiagrams. Strong Visio skills are required.
• The consultant will work on a shared Word/ visio documents being co-developed by
several analysts, so good understanding of Microsoft Office products and version
controlled documentation is a must.
• Ability to develop test cases and test scripts based on documentation and
knowledge of business processes.
• Ability to configure and develop prototypes on Salesforce.com. Understanding of
Apex/ Visualforce is required
• Strong communication skills
• Maintain integrated Business requirements documents with good version control.
• Carry out business analysis and documentation to fill up identified gaps in the
existing document or to meet changes based on revised workflows.
• Configure prototypes to visually demonstrate functionality to end-users and elicit
requirements and create documentation for the prototypes.
• Develop detailed functional requirements including wireframes for User Interfaces
as needed, identifying data objects for processes, defining and documenting pick
• Developing Test cases and test scripts based on predefined use cases and business
• Assist in data transformations, data migration mappings and data cleansing
• Assist end-users in Acceptance testing based on strong understanding of the
• Manage content on the existing sites as required.