Pre Sales Manager Western Europe (closed)
Chronos Consulting (www.chronosconsulting.com) is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions (www.chronosworkflow.com) for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 41 offices worldwide.
Follow us on twitter.com/coberonchronos and
Our client has a long-term presence in the wireless data industry serving a growing installed base of well known top-tier mobile carriers worldwide.
The Pre-Sales Manager will be a key member in our client’s business success, leading the product and technical parts of sales processes and playing a significant role in other aspects of sales activities.
The Pre-Sales Manager will work closely with the sales director during sales processes focusing on matching the customers’ environment and needs to the company’s portfolio using presentations & demonstrations while tailoring the solution and building the sales documentation; sizing, pricing and quotations.
- Product demonstration and presentation - Prepare, Present and Demonstrate our client’s products to prospect customers
- Solution Engineering - Listen to the customers, understand their problems and devise creative solutions, based on our client’s Products, partners and professional services
- RFX responses responsibilities – lead, facilitate and write high quality responses. Handle the solution sections, assure coherence and suitability of the entire response to the customer needs, present the response in front customers
- Provide detailed specification and SOW for trials and new systems based on the customer needs. Efficiently hand-over them to the Delivery group.
- Work and communicate efficiently with the customer, internal and external resources in order to provide the best solution for the customer
- Pre-sales employee will be expected to attend marketing events, trade shows and relevant conferences as required, to help develop and deliver presentations and workshops at such events
- Enabling new sales opportunities by constantly collecting information about customer's new requirements, changes in customer's technical environment, about competitive situations
- 2-5 years of experience in a presale or product management positions, preferably in the Telecom industry, Mobile Internet
- Strong technical background
- Mobile data & IP-Knowledge
- Deep Telecommunication knowledge
- Familiarity with the mobile market, experience with VAS and Mobile Advertising – is an advantage
- BS in a technical area
Skills and Personality
- Fluent written and spoken English, Other European languages – highly desirable
- Creativity - Ability to translating problems and ideas into opportunities and solutions
- Capability to function as an independent, self-motivated, and self-reliant who initiates appropriate actions and strategies and can work successfully without constant direction and close supervision.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced work environments through prioritization of multiple, and sometimes conflicting, demands in order to meet established deadlines
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Ability to understand and describe how products can address the customer needs
- Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion and desire to win and succeed thru implementation of a successful sales strategy and tactics
- Willing to travel extensively
- Experience working with T-Mobile and Vodafone – an advantage