Regional Application Management Lead (closed)
Exciting Regional Opportunity
Business Intelligence, Cognos focus
Our client is a global multinational with a regional headquarters in Singapore.
The role is accountable for Business Intelligence Application Management in Asia Pacific (including Japan). The incumbent is responsible for development of Business Intelligence applications, implementation of Business Intelligence projects and support of other roles in Centre of Excellence (CoE) regarding the implementation of Business Intelligence strategy projects or Business Intelligence Governance. Additional tasks comprise the harmonization of Business Intelligence applications, implementation of Business Intelligence standards and the coordination of Business Intelligence application team members who are located in various countries in the region. This position reports to the Head of CoE Business Intelligence located in Europe.
- Relevant Degree
- At least 1 – 3 years of projects and people management experience
- Worked with teams across regions
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence applications, architectures, tools and development
- Strong working knowledge of Business Intelligence in a global IS environment
- Familiar with Finance and Marketing & Sales reporting
- Proficient in Cognos