Logistics and Compliance Manager (closed)
It is essential that the individual have extensive knowledge of Exporting into CEAM, CARI, and South America. Strong analytical skills with excellent Excel knowledge are important. The individual will be required to frequently produce both routine and ad-hoc reports and analysis, making recommendations to ensure the best approach is adopted at all times to satisfy both commercial and operational requirements.
- · BS/BA degree or 5 to 7 years of experience in US export and regulatory compliance
- · Proven knowledge of export documentation, procedures and regulations
- · At least 5 years of experience in the capacity of Department /Area Manager or equivalent leadership role
- · Proven Management skills
- · Proved Computer skills
- · FDA, USDA, Hazmat experience a plus
- · Must be able to communicate well in both oral and written form
- · Bilingual – English/Spanish a must
- · Must be multi-task oriented and flexible to assist in a variety of tasks.