Unix Systems Administrator (Linux / Solaris) (closed)
- Requires strong knowledge of the UNIX operating system with effective problem solving and communications skills.
- Must be able to work independently in building Solaris/Linux servers and in both physical and virtual environments.
- Candidate must have proven ability to maintain focus on tasks and deliver within schedule.
- Solaris 10
- Redhat Enterprise Linux 5.x, 6.x
- Veritas Cluster Server
- Veritas File System
- Linux LVM
- Red Hat Clustering
- Firewalls (both host-based and network-based)
- LDAP based authentication
- Single Sign-on
- Storage Area Networks
- IBM IHS
- Other flavors of UNIX will be considered.
- Professional certifications such as Sun Certified System Administrator is a plus.