VP Quality/Performance Improvement
Full Time Employment
VP, Quality/Performance Improvement
- Provides oversight and direction to implement and manage performance improvement activities throughout the organization. Assists the medical staff in defining indicators to evaluate their practices and facilitating the process of peer review.
- Coordinates the activities of data abstracting and management to support the performance improvement process.
- Bachelor degree in health occupation; Master’s preferred.
- Three (3) years of progressive administrative and management experience.
- Five (5) years experience in performance improvement in a healthcare facility; acute care setting preferred.
- Certification in healthcare quality (CPHQ) or equivalent expertise in performance improvement, patient safety and methodologies including statistical analysis, epidemiology, information systems and outcome measurement.
- Attainment of certification within two (2) years of employment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and implement quality improvement and patient safety initiatives with objective data collection, analysis, interventions and assessment of effectiveness.
- Highly developed organizational, interpersonal and management skills.
- Demonstrated data management organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets and database software.
Relocation assistance available