Software Architect (closed)
WHAT I NEED:
- An experienced Software Architect to design, develop, maintain and enhance software solutions and reports, as well as write technical specifications and user documentation for all programming work.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bachelor's degree in MIS or Computer Science or Bachelor's degree in another discipline with four (4) or more years related experience.
- Development experience with Microsoft .Net (C++, C#, and/or Visual Basic; 2005, 2008 or 2010; ASP.Net - Framework 2.0 and later)
- Development experience with Crystal Reports (version XI or later)
- Familiarity and experience with databases (SQL/Oracle) as applies to programming and reporting
- Excellent organization, time management, and oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and support multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment
- Commitment to providing exceptional service to IT customers in support of application and reporting environments
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Full systems development life cycle management of projects/programs. Provide direction for technical and business resources
- Develop new custom applications and modify existing custom applications using Visual Studio programming languages, ASP.NET, Crystal Reports, IIS, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Develop new custom reports and modify existing custom reports using Crystal Reports, Business Objects Enterprise, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Develop specifications for applications and reports based on co-worker input.
- Develop documentation for applications and reports.
- Provide support for integration of custom applications and Enterprise applications including Oracle EnterpriseOne, Allegro Refined Products, Diamond G3, ADP Payroll, etc.
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors and contractors who are engaged in IT-related projects, and monitor their performance
- Assist in answering Helpdesk calls
- Assist in providing after-hours support on a rotating schedule
**GOT THE GOODS?? If so, send your resume to email@example.com for consideration. Sorry, no sponsorship available for this position.**