Information Architect - Long-term Contract (closed)
TrueBridge Resources, one of the nation’s fastest growing talent acquisition firms, works with clients to fill Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire opportunities within Management Consulting, IT, Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing areas. Bridge your career to the next level and experience what sets TrueBridge apart.
Our client, a major Fortune 500 company in Atlanta, GA is looking for an Information Architect for a long-term contract opportunity.
The Information Architect will report to the User Interface Lead of a large, 2-year, project to develop a custom system. The IA will work with a Product Team consisting of a Product Manager, UX designers, Business Analysts and developers who are developing the system according to an Agile development methodology. Wireframing experience is vital to this role along with a strong leadership mentality.
- Information architecture, interaction design, process design, framework/wireframe development, and storyboards.
- Interface with usability analysts, content developers, visual designers, interface developers, system developers, and quality assurance professionals
- Define and document requirements and analyze business processes using interviews, document analysis, wireframes, use cases, business analysis, competitive product analysis, and/or work flow analysis
- Serve as a liaison among stakeholders, UX and IT in order to communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, websites and/or information system; and develop detailed set of requirements and use cases.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including gap analysis and process mapping.
- Strong wireframing experience.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively within cross-functional teams.
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of a client’s applications, customers and business processes.
- Experience working with Agile
TrueBridge Resources looks forward to having you join our team. Submit your resume for consideration today. When responding, be sure to include multiple methods for us to reach you including: home phone, mobile phone, and email. TrueBridge Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.