Service-Now Lead Analyst / Manager (closed)
***This is a 6 month contract to hire position, not a straight contract role***
***Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident***
Prestigious Fortune 500 Company is currently seeking a Service-Now Lead Analyst / Manager. Candidate is primarily responsible for overseeing system administration tasks and daily operations, and managing internal and third party developers/system administrators. The Manager is responsible for maintaining the existing environment, applications and modules, as well as developing additional functionality and modules for the Service-now application. Following development lifecycle, the Manager will review developer-generated requirements, documents, and may assist with development efforts. The Manager will oversee and sign-off on testing efforts for new projects. Will assist with issue resolution, as well as research into upcoming functionality from Service-now. The individual will also work closely with key business partners to implement changes to both application functionality and business process governing application use.
- Coordinate general Service-Now Administration with a team and customer personnel
- Configure Service-Now processes such as Incident, Request, Change Problem, Asset Management
- Roll out additional Service-Now modules as required
- Oversee all Data Integration
- Assist with UI Strategy
- Use approved change management procedures to manage system upgrades to the Production instance
- Plan and oversee or lead specific projects
- Create and monitor metrics
- Create reports and reporting schedules
- Minimum of 6 years of IT experience, with at least 2 years experience working with Service-now application in a similar role.
- Certified Service-now administrator preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable and with intellectual ability to thrive in a demanding, fast moving and customer focused environment.
- Strong process and project management experience.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with information or items as required.
- Ability to perform analysis, define new processes and drive technology initiatives and projects
- Experience in developing and executing a well defined approach to problem solving.
- Service Desk and/or Help Desk experience a plus
- A fundamental understanding of IT service management and the ITIL business process
- Demonstrable skills developing within Service-now