Human Resources Generalist (closed)
Education Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related discipline Experience 5 - 7 years of directly related experience as an HR Generalist
Citizenship Requirement U.S. Citizen
Clearance Required Able to obtain Top Secret
Location Corporate – Reston, VA
The HR Generalist must have detailed knowledge of federal government contracting business processes. He/she will manage numerous Human Resources functions, to include full life-cycle Recruiting, On-Boarding, New Hire Orientation, and Employee Relations issues. Assist VP Business Operations with benefits, compensation, and training/development for the corporation. He/she will partner with other HR personnel to meet all necessary requirements and goals.
- Responsible for recruiting of all open positions and sourcing for proposal positions.
- Responsible for On-Boarding and conducting New Hire Orientations.
- Oversee HR processes that include new hires, transfers, promotions, and out-processing of terminations/resignations.
- Provide strategic work direction and expertise in HR functional areas.
- Provide guidance and support to managers/directors and other staff departments.
- Provide HR reports and metrics, when necessary, to assist VP Business Operations.
- Customize and enhance reports and data for management, as needed.
- Process personnel transactions into Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Assist employees with benefits issues and questions, when necessary.
10. Process I-9’s of new employees and conduct e-Verify.
11. Oversee tuition reimbursements for company.
12. Conduct exit interviews for termination/resignation of employees.
13. Conduct employment verifications.
14. Assist investigators with Security investigations for employees, when necessary.
15. Manage and maintain compliance of personnel files.
16. Stay abreast of current HR-related regulations, rules and policy changes.
17. Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, PDF’s
- Working knowledge HRIS programs
Link Solutions, Inc. is an EOE. AA/M/F/D/V. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.