Supervisor Site (closed)
Great opportunity with a solid company! Direct hire position.
Supervises employees who install, service and repair equipment and machinery. Coordinates and schedules field services representatives. Maintains offices and inventory of spare parts and supplies to provide required services. Negotiates service contracts for machinery and equipment, adhering to policy and quality service standards. Trains new field services representatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- · Completely follow our P8 process from pre installation planning phase through post installation.
- · Identify and remove barriers to maintain safety, quality, schedule, & productivity.
- · Assure all safety procedures and JHA / pre-task analysis established and completely adhered too.
- · Conduct daily crew huddles (safety, quality, schedule, & productivity must be discussed) .
- · Establish and distribute daily task sheets to each employee.
- · Consistently enforce shop rules.
- · Measure hourly productivity.
- · Monitor & evaluate work performance of employees providing frequent feedback.
- · Manage to project timing and budgets.
- · Comply with our internal supplier change process.
- · Report daily operating reports to their site manager when working on sites large enough to weren't a site manager. Otherwise send daily operating reports to their PM.
- · Weekly hours for each employee submitted to site manager or directly sent to payroll each week when site manager is not assigned to site.
- · Provide weekly updates to the PM when on a site small enough not to warrant a site manager.
- · Maintain a professional job site at all times including safety, quality, good housekeeping, employee relations, & customer interface.
- · Determine types or amounts of equipment, vehicles, materials, or personnel required according to work orders or specifications.
- · Monitor personnel and/or equipment locations and utilization in order to coordinate service and schedules.
- · Receive or prepare work orders.
- · Supervises and coordinates activities of construction trades workers.
- · Assists workers engaged in construction activities, using hand tools and equipment.
Knowledge & Skills
- · Specific Knowledge -- Thorough knowledge of tooling and automated systems and the integration and installation process-Powertrain metal cutting- CNC system systems exposure into system views. PLC understanding.
- · Critical Thinking -- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- · Management of Personnel Resources -- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- · Complex Problem Solving -- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- · Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others -- Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- · Coaching and Developing Subordinates -- Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills. Setting and monitoring performance standards.
- · Developing and Building Teams -- Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
If interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org