Sr. CISCO Engineer (closed)
(1) Being the “go to” expert globally in design through maintenance of all Cisco 3900 series based communication hardware, WAN, DMVPN, WAAS, firewalls, switches, wireless, VPN, video teleconferencing for multiple global locations;
(2) Ethernet and high definition and trial site routers;
(3) Managing data, voice, video protocols;
(4) Designing routing specs as VLANS, IP/UDP, QOS, VOIP, EIGRD, OSPF, IPSEC, MPLS, and SSL;
(5) Planning, directing, and organizing global activities for six large and twelve smaller data centers including IDFS, cabling, and communication systems;
(6) Managing the global wan conversion from Sprint MPLS to AT&T;
(7) Moving from the Cisco catalyst (version 12.0, switch 6500 series) solution to Nexus 5.0;
(8) Managing co-location with WAN configuration including QOS;
(9) Upgrading WAAS to newer circuits.
MUST have 5 years Cisco catalyst implementation with WAN MPLS, and routers out of a Windows environment.
MUST have advanced install and support experience with Cisco routers, switches, firewalls, VOIP, QOS, wireless standard, VPN, data cabling.
MUST have advanced network concepts and LAN WAN design out of a Microsoft 2003/2008 Server and virtualization environment.
Pluses: Cisco Nexus, CCIE.