Need SAP eSourcing / CLM
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration- 6 months
The SAP eSourcing / CLM Consultant is responsible for the successful delivery of the technology/process deliverables related to the implementation and operation of SAP and its integration with SAP MM (ECC). This role assists in the fit analysis, configuration, testing, rollout, and post-implementation support of SAP E-Sourcing/CLM solutions. He/she will provide functional knowledge & develop deliverables within context of individual role.
Individual will assist user community in identification and remediation of all production issues related to eSourcing/CLM and integration with SRM 7.0. Must have knowledge of master data structures and basic processes in order to identify and correct any production related issues in the eSourcing/CLM module. Must have knowledge of ESO/CLM bean shell coding (scripting, valuations, reports, etc.) to direct ABAP programmers in correcting code deficiencies identified in the production system. Knowledge of integration with SAP SRM 7.0 is a plus.
Will assist in any project development activities related to eSourcing/CLM to assure that the delivered system is designed for sustainability and long term support.
Individual will serve as a member of the North American Competency Center for SAP. The position is located in Detroit, MI.
Essential Job Functions
• Gathers process redesign requirements; coordinates and participates in development activities and support the testing and implementation of package-based application software
• Builds expertise in interface and data conversion requirements, capabilities and limitations, and setup and configuration issues associated with product modules in specialty area(s).
• Understands the purpose, roles and activities related to a solution demonstration lab (SDL) and participates in applying this technique to facilitate application design and implementation .
• Maintains conceptual understanding of enterprise software package solutions and related implementation issues from a technical perspective.
• Establishes credibility at all levels within the user community and builds problem-solving partnerships users and colleagues
Thanks and look forward to your prompt and positive response...
Thanks and Regards
|Kiran Paritala|Fabergent Inc.|"Optimized Intellect and Value Added"|
|63, Ramapo Valley Road|Suite 214 Mahwah, NJ 07430.|
|Phone : 201-961-0890| Fax: 201-328-3179|