Position: Mechanical Engineer or ( Mining & Metallurgy ) engineer
About the Client:
Client is one of Western Canada's top suppliers of quality pre-fabricated and custom iron products, known as a leader in the supply of manhole frame and covers, catch basin frame and grates, service boxes, valve boxes and urban accessories, all made to meet the individual standards and specifications of your community. Client is part of a large group of companies who promote quality castings in Western Canada and the United States.
- Create drawings/models and review drawings of parts
- Write and review procedures and specifications for cast components
- Write and review reports on manufacturing for suppliers, customers and management
- Meet with customers to discuss requirements
- Regular visits to manufacturing plants.
Work Experience and Qualifications:
- 3-4 years hands on casting/foundry or manufacturing experience
- CAD experience - ability to draw complex components. Solid modelling competency and experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Travel within Canada, US and Asia, approximately 25%
- Customer service and sales experience
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- B. Sc. Eng or Diploma in Technology, preference will be given to Materials/Metallurgical or Mechanical
- P. Eng, or EIT registered and licensed with APEGGA/ASET
After reviewing the opportunity, kindly forward me a copy of your resume so that we can talk about the opportunity in detail.
Somendra Kumar Tiwari |Technical Recruitment Specialist