Lead Oracle Applications Secruity Analyst (closed)
Candidate will be responsible for security support on an Oracle R12 implementation. Daily responsibilities include managing the day-to-day tasks associated with the design, build, test, and deployment of end-user and application system security. Deep knowledge of system development life cycle (SDLC) and experience working with security and controls stakeholders, implementation project teams, and Internal and External Auditors is preferred. The position also requires strong IT security and process knowledge in an Oracle R12 environment.
Candidate should demonstrate the following abilities:
- Evaluate, test, monitor, and maintain Oracle R12 security configurations and security administration policies, procedures, and processes.
- Ensure security design, access controls, and procedures are aligned with information security standards and are appropriate to mitigate risk of exposure to fraud.
- Identify security violations, determine root cause, and implement compliant solutions to prevent future incidents.
- Utilize experience and problem solving skills to develop and improve processes.
- Provide guidance / training as an Oracle R12 security subject matter expert.
- Manage day to day activities of 1-2 staff members.
- Communicate / articulate technical Oracle R12 security concepts to business and other IT users with ease.
- Excellent technical, analytical, interpersonal, communicational, and organizational skills.
- Contribute to strong relationships through interactions with security and controls stakeholders, Project teams, Financial Controls, and Internal and External Audit.
- Contribute to engagement planning and ensure that products/deliverables meet workplan.
- Achieve results towards deadlines and deliverables.
- Strong analytical/assessment capability (e.g., conducting gap analysis, risk assessments).
- Identify issues and escalate to project lead as appropriate.
- Work off hours and weekend support if and when required.
- Self-starter, who performs quality assurance and creates first-class deliverables with minimal supervision.
- BA/BS in information technology or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in Oracle R12 security maintenance and administration.
- Professional certifications preferred (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, etc.).
- Security implementation experience preferred.
- Oracle GRC experience preferred.
- Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 readiness or attestation experience is preferred.
- Experience leading security implementation teams including delegation of activities to team members preferred.
- Deep technical Oracle application security skills and compliance experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of Oracle R12 application security administration and maintenance.
- Knowledge of Role based security and User Management concepts.
- Information systems audit experience and an understanding of segregation of duties concerns in security implementations or in an Oracle R12 application environment.
- Knowledgeable of standard IT (including IT security) policies and best practices.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, and Projects.