iOS Mobile Application Developer (closed)
Position: iOS Mobile Application Developer
Location: Mountain View, CA
Employment Type: Contract to Hire/ Full-time
- You will have a key role in designing and developing next generation mobile applications for Mobile Workforce Management.
- Your mission will be to create an intuitive, high-value user experience.
- You have sufficient knowledge and experience to work on all aspects of the application.
- Be a highly motivated person who is passionate about engineering excellence and produce high quality deliverables.
- Use a combination of Android SDK and web technology to develop high quality applications across smart phones, tablets and other mobile devices.
- Work with product managers, UI designers and other engineers to create a great user experience.
Required Skills/ Qualifications:
- BSCS/MSCS or equivalent with at least 5 years of software development experience with emphasis on mobile and web-based applications.
- 2+ years of experience in full lifecycle development of mobile applications on iPhones and iPAD.
- Deep Knowledge of iOS, iPhone SDK, Objective C, Apple Cocoa, X Code.
- Well versed in best programming principles and practices.
- A passion backed by knowledge and understanding of what it takes to create a compelling user experience.
- Proven ability to work in collaboration with Product Managers, UI Designers and other engineers to define and develop easy to use applications.
- Experience with client side web technologies (HTML5, CSS, JS, Ajax, etc) a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of the entire application stack, from mobile app, web app, application logic and DB is a plus.
- Knowledge of GPS and location based services is a plus.
- Knowledge of Android, J2ME/MIDP, Windows Mobile/Mango applications a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Solid grasp of SDLC best practices in mobile applications development.
- Resourceful, flexible, and adaptable. You have a “killer instinct” to get things done. You motivate those around you by your own contribution, commitment to quality, professionalism, leadership and teamwork.
Please reply with the updated word format resume as soon as possible, along with the best time to contact you on phone.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks & Regards
Rohan Gupte| Xoriant Corporation
1248 Reamwood Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Connect with me on LinkedIn: http://in.linkedin.com/in/rohangupte7