Software Engineer (Manufacturing) (closed)
Would you like to be part of a company that is reinvesting in its own success? One of our client's in Oswego is doing that by expanding their business. They are currently building a $200 million dollar state of the art manufacturing expansion to sustain their future. There has never been a more exciting time to be part of a company.
Experience in manufacturing automation field desired.
• Strong communication skills required
• Software skills in software analysis, design, methodology, and architecture
• Programming experience in software development with Microsoft Visual Studio / Development tools and C# or VB.Net programming
• Understanding of TCP/IP networks Desired Qualifications
• Experience in HMI/SCADA systems. Experience with WonderWare HMI systems a plus
• Experience with SQL programming and relational databases
• Experience in building client/server applications
• Experience in multi-threaded applications development
• Experience working in an IT environment or organization
• Experience in Windows operating system management and configuration as it pertains to a networked manufacturing environment
Our client is a progressive employer in terms of product mix, employee development and career opportunity. The Oswego facility completes the full cycle of aluminum manufacturing including, recycling, re melting, casting, hot milling and cold milling. Our client offers market competitive salaries, bonuses and excellent benefit plans including company funded pension and 401k match.
Please feel free to call me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, 315-422-2480 X 223.
No third party vendors.
**all candaites must be able to accept employment without visa sponsorship**