Nurse Practitioner (closed)
In collaboration with physician(s), the NP provides diagnosis, treatment, consultation, and follow-up of certain acute or chronic health conditions.
* Effectively identifies, evaluates, and addresses disease prevention and health promotion issues of the population in the practice while administering quality patient care.
* Works in an independent and interdependent relationship with members of the medical staff, which allows for consultation, collaboration, or referral.
* Responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of acute, chronic, and long-term healthcare issues.
* Educates patients and/or families about preventive care, medical issues, and use of prescribed medical treatments and/or medications.
* Maintains legible, accurate, and confidential medical records. Documents all medical evaluations, diagnoses, procedures, treatment, outcomes, education, referrals, and consultations consistent with NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance), JCAHO (Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations), and state regulatory standards.
* Facilitates evaluation of records by physician(s), peers, and Quality and Standards according to protocols, and receives and implements constructive directives.
* Analyzes new knowledge gained from conferences, workshops, professional literature, or "hands-on training" and assimilates this knowledge into clinical practice.
****8:00 am til 5:00 pm NO WEEKENDS OR EVENINGS*****
*3 years + experience in Clinical, Occupational health, Employee health, Ambulatory Care, Family Practice or Emergency Medicine as an NP or PA
*Training/Certification requirements for 49 CFR Part 40 drug testing
*Will consider someone with Orthopedic background
For more information, or to be considered for this position, email Melanie@dovemgt.net or call Melanie Silkworth at 561-434-4311
DMR is a national Nursing, Pharmacy & Health Information Technology Search Firm with opportunities throughout the country. We have opportunities Director of Nursing, Nursing Management, Chief Nursing Officers.
Keywords: Nurse Pracitioner, Physician Assistant, Emergency Room, ER, Emergency Department, Registered Nurse, R.N, Chief Nursing Officer, Director of Nursing, Pharmacist, Home infusion Pharmacist, Director of Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacist, Mail Order Pharmacist, Informatics, EPIC, McKesson, Cerner, Meditech, Eclipsys, Siemens, CPOE, EMR