END USER TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE (closed)
END USER TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE – SA20547
Pump sales professional needed for one of the world’s fast growing pump companies
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the best pump manufacturers in the World. With an existing broad install base in the oil and gas industry, they continue to experience ongoing tremendous growth. Armed with an extensive service offering and great product lines, you will be well positioned to grow your career and income. They have a supportive leadership group and a great corporate culture; you will enjoy going to work and representing them everyday.
As the END USER TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE you will be focused on service, repair, and new sales opportunities. You will be managing strong existing accounts and growing your client base.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Development and implementation of sales strategies focused on aftermarket sales including; parts, service/repair, and upgrades to existing and new customers
- Client service sales penetration on existing equipment installation
- Aggressively growing sales by managing the customer base and adding new clients
- Meeting and exceeding the client’s service expectations
- Marketing and educating through trade shows, lunch and learns, service facility tours, and hosted tours to manufacturing centers worldwide
With years of pump sales experience you possess or will have developed the following qualifications:
- A technical education in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or relevant technical experience
- 5 years of proven results oriented sales experience with; API 610 pumps, API 674 pumps, upstream and downstream hydrocarbon, power generation, water and industrial markets,
- Excellent mechanical background that includes an understanding of pump failure models and corresponding repair techniques.
- A well developed client network in the oil and gas industry from upstream through downstream with EPCs and end users
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills to/with multiple stake holders from the shop floor to the executives
- General computer skills – Microsoft Office is essential at a minimum
- Proven territory sales management with travel of up to 50%
- The drive to work independently within a team environment
If you want to represent a progressive pump manufacturer you can expect a base salary that is very competitive and recognizes your pump experience and network. They offer multiple streams for commission which can be quite lucrative when you meet and exceed targets. A vehicle allowance (plus mileage) is offered and expenses are covered. They also offer is a great pension and benefit program.