Sr. Analyst,Behavioral Analytics
Sr. Analyst, Behavioral Analytics Position Summary
The Marketing Analytics team is responsible for driving strategic thinking, analysis and insights for Adobe worldwide. As the Sr. Analyst of Marketing Analytics you will play a critical role developing and executing plans to help the eCommerce team exceed revenue targets. This position requires working with minimal guidance in a matrixed organization to perform analyses, provide weekly and monthly business reports, manage and optimize testing and targeting efforts, recommend enhancements for the online store, and create insights that drive the ecommerce business forward. The ideal candidate is a strategic, analytical thinker, is results and detail oriented and possesses the confidence and knowledge to play a significant role driving the adobe.com ecommerce business. You must be a self-starter and a quick learner with a desire to learn new tools and techniques. Success in this role greatly depends on your ability to build rapport and develop effective working relationships with remote team members.
• Utilize data from online and offline sources to inform the strategic direction of Adobe's testing, targeting and online optimization efforts, including the use of data to model/forecast the potential impact of ecommerce and other major launch initiatives
• Define success metrics, develop measurement and testing/targeting optimization plans. You will be the leader responsible for developing and executing all testing, targeting and analysis plans and will be held accountable for meeting online site/store revenue goals
• Provide technical and methodological guidance for enablement/implementation, including data collection and platform integration requirements
• Create, analyze and publish weekly/monthly performance reports
• Proactively identify gaps and opportunities in the conversion funnel
• Create, launch and manage testing/targeting optimization initiatives
• Measure the success of product initiatives, launches and offers in partnership with the online store and web strategy teams
• Ensure proper analytics implementation and reporting accuracy
• Develop quantitative analyses and ad-hoc reports to monitor performance and trends
• Identify and communicate opportunities to improve the online store
• Oversee the design, synthesis, and delivery of relevant analytics and testing/targeting reports
• Perform analyses and provide interpretation, guidance and strong recommendations to aid decision making and inform business planning
• Advise and drive site and store insight and testing needs, approaches and methodologies
• Stay current on digital marketing and ecommerce trends, research and evaluate market opportunities and consumer behavior to increase revenue and customer satisfaction
• Adobe seeks highly motivated, intellectually curious, creative and determined individuals with a strong record of professional achievement to fill this role.
• 5+ years business experience working in a marketing analytics, digital/interactive advertising, or direct marketing capacity.
• Must have 3+ years demonstrated experience in web analytics and direct marketing analytics. Ecommerce experience is required.
• Strong analytical skills coupled with the ability to form hypotheses and draw meaningful insights from disparate data sources. Knowledge of integrated marketing and customer relationship disciplines a significant plus.
• Excellent written, oral communication, project management and presentation skills. Must be able to clearly articulate and present findings and recommendations to team members and management, and to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Superior problem solving and organization skills.
• Must have 6 or more years experience with customer segmentation, statistical modeling techniques and lifetime value.
• Knowledge of test design and financial modeling required.
• Strong preference will be given to candidates possessing experience with the Omniture Marketing Suite (Site Catalyst, Test&Target). 4+ years experience strongly desired
• 3+ years experience with testing, preferably with optimization tools such as Test&Target, Optimost, etc.
• 2+ years experience with an ecommerce platform, preferably ATG
• 2+ years experience with relational databases. Experience with SQL, SAS or SPSS preferred
• Candidates must be detail oriented, persistent, and enjoy working in a fast paced, results oriented environment.
• Bachelor's degree, MBA a plus.