Case Lead: Paralegal (closed)
What You'll Want to Do:
- Work closely with attorneys to coordinate work flow
- Be a member of one of the most well-known international law firms in the world
What You Will Do:
Assist case teams with all aspects of client work and case management coordination.
· Provide case management support to case team.
· Oversee assignments delegated to legal assistant team.
· Mentor and trains legal assistant team in case-specific tasks.
What You Should Be Good At:
· Demonstrated knowledge of litigation process.
· Demonstrated case management skills.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills to facilitate effective working relationships with attorneys, clients and legal assistants.
· Demonstrated ability to lead and train others.
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks.
· Outstanding organizational skills.
What You Will Have to Have Already Done:
· Completed your BA or BS degree
· Have had 2 - 4 years of litigation legal assistant experience