Zynx Application Analyst (closed)
Partner HCIT has been retained to recruit for a Full Time Senior Zynx Application Analyst
Plans, organizes and coordinates support requests for Zynx Application and Evidence Based Oder Sets Maintenance issues associated with multiple hospitals in a large-scale healthcare organization. Assesses technology and business needs, recommends and implements information technology solutions through research, analysis and benchmarking to provide system solutions which meet customer requirements and client healthcare network strategic goals. Consults with and assists users in making the most effective use of computer applications through training, testing, system monitoring, and problem resolution. Must be competent to work in all phases of project management, systems analysis, application analysis, and related project activities as well as expert in Zynx.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages and coordinates project related activities associated with the support of Zynx application.
- Understand current workflows that are supported by the existing clinical system and determine how best to maximize functionality to complement and improve the workflows.
- Coordinate, participate in, and manage the development and delivery of written specifications to capture business process requirements.
- Provides advanced end user support; responds to software application problems; reviews issues to identify software application problem patterns; tracks performance of vendor in resolving issues within target dates; plans and coordinate version upgrades with vendor, and other clinical development projects for Zynx application.
- Evaluates and recommends improvements to system software; serves as liaison between corporate business partners, clinical and information systems departments at facility hospitals, and software vendor(s) for specific applications related to Zynx and evidence based order sets.
- Three or more years experience as a healthcare IT professional requiring minimal supervision and have a demonstrated proven ability to manage multiple projects.
- Healthcare experience required.
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects with Zynx information management systems required.
- Understanding of healthcare industry interface standards and conventions such as Health Level 7 (HL7).
- Demonstrated ability in analysis and design techniques, including needs assessment, specification development, quantifying methodologies and planning.
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving techniques.
- Ability to plan and organize day-to-day activities and short and long term projects; in-depth knowledge of organizational and project planning processes and ability to produce and maintain high quality planning documents.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Dedicated team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelors Degree Preferred.