Visual Assistant - Dynamite store at Cambridge SmartCentre!
After 35 years in the fashion business, Groupe Dynamite has successfully launched some of the most recognizable fashion brands in Canada. A passionate team continues to lead the expansion of the business in Canada, the United States, and abroad! Want to be part of a growing and dynamic team? Join ours! We are currently looking for a:
The Visual Assistant reports to the Store Manager and is responsible for participating in all the essential duties that contribute to the efficient and profitable operation of the store with emphasis on our brand and visual presentation standards.
As a Visual Assistant, you will work closely with the Store Manager to motivate, coach & mobilize the team to provide exceptional customer service and achieve/surpass financial objectives. You execute all merchandising/marketing directives and product management strategies in collaboration with the Management team. You drive sales, oversee the employees and assume responsibility for the total store operations when acting as Manager on Duty. You are responsible for meeting your individual KPI targets as set up by the Company.
Qualifications and Competencies
- High school diploma, diploma in Fashion Merchandising, an asset.
- 1 year visual merchandising experience combined with a minimum of 6 months management experience, preferably within the retail fashion industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, delegate and follow up.
- Strong emotional control.
- Team player.
- Coaching and monitoring ability.
- Ability to resolve problems.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Open-office and Excel)
Groupe Dynamite is committed to employment equity. Only retained candidates will be contacted for an interview.