AOI Operator (closed)
This position operates the AOI machine for a specific line and reviews machine-identified defects for accuracy. Responsibilities include:
• Review AOI inspection for accurate, consistent detection of SMT paste, component placement and solder joint defects.
• Load programs per documentation.
• Use magnification aids to inspect populated printed circuit boards and identify component misplacement and solder defects to IPC-A-610 class 3 standards.
• Communicate problems in the operation process or with components to the SMT machine operator for immediate correction.
• Ability to read and understand work instructions.
• Quality control and part identification experience.
• Successful completion of, or ability to quickly and satisfactorily complete, ESD Safety training and IPC-A-610 certification.
• At least 2 years of relevant experience.
• Must exhibit knowledge and/or skill in operating equipment used in the area.
• Soldering experience toward IPC-A-610 standards is helpful