Insurance Sales (closed)
83 Years Serving America
Since 1928, Farmers has been insuring customers and families. Farmers Insurance Group of Companies is the country's third-largest insurer of both private Personal Lines passenger automobile and homeowners insurance, and also provides a wide range of other insurance and financial services products. Farmers operates primarily in 41 states across the country through the efforts of approximately 20,000 employees. Farmers exclusive and independent agents, along with Farmers employees, are responsible for servicing more than 15 million customers. Farmers offers a wide range of products for our customers. The strength of these customer-tailored products has helped make Farmers one of the nation´s leading Property/Casualty, Life and Business insurers.
Farmers was built by agents and our agency force continues to be the lifeblood of our company. The strength of Farmers lies in local, personalized relationships between our agents and our customers. We are looking for individuals that want to become part of a select group of entrepreneurs.
District 47 in Denver is looking for new Insurance Agents. With a large initiative to expand in the region, Farmers Insurance Group is dedicated to training and developing our agents that they may grow successful, multi-line insurance agencies with an emphasis on excellent customer service and superior products.
As a Farmers agent you will be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. Support and guidance will be provided to you by your district manager, Michael Fox and staff, state office, and our ServicePoint call center. State-of-the-art training is provided at our innovative, award-winning University of Farmers campus in California at no cost to you.
• Implement agency marketing, advertising, networking, community events, and attend sales meetings
• Set appointments with potential clients, assess clients needs, and deliver presentations
• Put together proposals, offer recommendations, explain policy coverage’s, and sell a vast range of products
• Analyze reports, assist your clients with claims, and be an insurance advisor in your community
• Build and maintain relationships with your clients, prospect new clients with referrals and other marketing sources
• Manage day-to-day agency operations, process new applications, and grow a successful agency
• College Degree, or equivalent Sales, Management, or Professional Experience
• Strong desire to own and operate your own business, be driven and ambitious
• Be able to demonstrate a history of success and a desire to learn
• No recent bankruptcies or major credit issues
• No major criminal history
• Property & Casualty and/or Life & Health licenses are preferred not required
• Bilingual is a plus
During the early part of your career Farmers will assist you financially by subsidizing the growth of your business with $2,500 a month in working capital on top of full commission on sales. Total subsidy for 3 years can be up to $91,000. This subsidy helps you fund your agency operations for the first three years after you become an agent and complete the reserve training program, with typical earnings of $55,000 to $75,000 in your first year. Top performers in the state make above $100,000 the first year.
Farmers agents are also rewarded significantly for their success and have the potential for unlimited earnings. You can earn commissions as well as bonuses for production and profitability. Every year thousands of agents qualify for our Achievement Clubs and earn trips to destinations such as Maui, San Diego, and Orlando.
Bilingual candidates will receive an extra $5,000 market development bonus.
• Award winning continuous training through the University of Farmers and your District Office. Farmers Insurance was awarded the 2011 top training program by Training magazine
• The freedom of owning your own business positioned to serve in your own community
• The opportunity of creating equity in your own business
• The ability to offer your clients a broad spectrum of top products including, but not limited to: Auto, Home, Business, Commercial, Workers Compensation, Life, Annuities, Boats, Motorcycles, Mobile Homes, Rental Homes and RVs.
• Eligibility for many benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D, Supplemental AD&D, Long Term Disability, Enhanced Long Term Disability, Business Overhead Expense, Deferred Compensation, and group rates on E/O and Fidelity Bond Insurance
Please email or fax your resume to:
Farmers Insurance Group
Juan Carlos Bravo
Farmers® is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to the strength of a diverse workforce