Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Call Center (closed)
Summary of Purpose: This position provides phone support, accommodates product and service information requests, and resolves complaints. Responsible for recording call history in database and forwarding information to appropriate department for prompt follow-up and accurate and timely resolution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives incoming phone calls from customers and satisfies requests. Enters patient and case information into software system, answers inquiries, processes patient assistance requests, and provides callers with accurate, current information.
- Documents customer requests, inquiries, and complaints in call history database and ensures timely closure of all open issues. Forwards issues to other departments and follows-up to ensure timely resolution.
- Documents certain procedures and trains those who are required to perform such procedures.
- Schedules shipments of medication and track deliveries.
- Provide patients with accurate and current information concerning their shipments, application, prescription or patient assistance programs
Other Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Internal/External Contact: Contact may be internal or external.
- Must be able to communicate with internal customers such as all levels of management and staff.
- Must be able to communicate with external customers such as patients, doctors’ offices.
Minimum Education Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
Minimum Experience Required:One year experience working in a customer service call center environment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required (except where noted as preferred):
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills and be able to work in a team oriented environment.
- Knowledge of health care and distribution system preferred.
- Successful applicants will be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- Mostly sedentary work.
- Ability to correctly input data into the computer.
- Able to communicate effectively with customers whether in person, on the telephone, or through written correspondence.
Apply to the position at http://www.rxcrossroads.com/careers.html