SAP Contract Project Manager (closed)
SAP & BW Project Manager (Contract Position)
The Services SAP & BW environments are amongst the largest implementations in the world. These environments support all aspects of the services business both post sale and outsourced or managed services. These platforms host billions of dollars of business including all post sales support, services supply chain, software supply chain, managed print services and orders and contracts for Services.
Specifically in this role they will:
· Be responsible for directly managing the development of project(s), on-schedule, meeting the scope requirements and delivering expected business benefits
· Manage the life cycle of the project ensuring the deadlines are achieved and day-to-day functions of the project(s) take place as required
· Plan all aspects of project development including scope, objectives, deliverables, tasks, budgets, resources, schedules, coordinating teams, managing dependencies, MOC etc. for both internal and external (vendor) teams
· Work with the SAP & BW team to break down the technical deliverables and ensure that the work is balanced across the team members
· Track project and report metrics, project scope changes and issues - creative problem solver at a deep technical level
· Integrate technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions . Be able to map broad concepts to structured projects, or translate conceptual requirements into concrete IT deliverables
· Perform analysis of cross-functional and complex business requirements
· Provide mentoring and guidance to the project team members; exerts influence outside of immediate team and drives change
· Provide direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies
· Education and Experience Required
Typically a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 5 years of related experience. Ideally the candidate should have participated in a number of SAP or BW project implementations. The ideal candidate will have had previous experience in either configuration or ABAP development roles with a very good understanding of SAP and/or BW.
For further information please contact Geraldine Flanagan on 091-507506. or email to email@example.com