Documentum Administrator (closed)
DHA is a leading IT Management and Consulting company. Integrating a full range of consulting capabilities, DHA helps its clients overcome their toughest problems with services offered in Program, Project, Contract, Acquisition, Financial, Strategic Planning, and Technical Engineering Management within the Information Technology arena. We are currently seeking a Seasoned Documentum Administrator for a proposal opportunity.
The Documentum Administrator will be responsible for ensuring that the agency Documentum implementation is performed according to best practices and in the best interests of the Client.
Title: Documentum Administrator
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 1 plus 4 option years
Clearance: Top Secret
Our Client Information Technology Services Division, is responsible for Operations and Maintenance of all production IT mission critical systems. Around the clock maintenance support is needed to ensure continuous operation of installed software and hardware.
Our Client is preparing to launch into production a new case management system. The application is based on common industry standard products and methodologies and will require multiple IT skill sets support by the Client’s Information Technology Services Division (ITSD). ITSD is responsible for all IT systems in operations (O&M). To prepare for the arrival of this application ITSD will be required to enhance and/or expand their internal skill sets with the addition of contract employees. These employees will integrate into the ITSD O&M fabric of skill sets across multiple sections and units. With the contract employee enhancements and additions, ITSD expects to maintain the application in a 24x7 working environment.
Primary job duties include design, development and management of custom Documentum services, documentation all code and changes according to coding standards.
- Ability to work as part of a large project that implements several third-party products
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Documentum application integration approaches
- Technical knowledge of the Documentum application suite
- Experience with Documentum APIs (custom applications, TBO/SBO, DFS/DFC, WDK).
- Knowledge of Documentum performance issues, optimization, as well as performance troubleshooting and tuning techniques.
- Experience with J2EE
Functional Knowledge / Technical Expertise:
- Work within agency framework to implement and maintain validated documentum environments for GCP/GMP systems (EDMS, ECTD publishing).
- Create/update/execute required documentation (eg, URS, FRS, IQ/OQ/PQ Plans, Scripts, Reports).
- Responsible for monitoring software upgrade requirements and ensuring compliance.
- Assist in the development of user and system administration documentation.
- Assist in Documentum migrations.
-Should be knowledgeable of Documentum performance issues, optimization, as well as performance troubleshooting and tuning techniques.
- Provide end-user support.
- Provide technical consulting support on project or system issues.
- Supports and publishes regulatory submissions.
- Identify technical issues with source files and published output Requirements
- 2-5 years direct experience implementing and supporting validated systems in GCP/GMP applications.
- Working knowledge of electronic document management (Documentum) and submission software (i.e., InSight Publisher).
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and email software.
- Occasional travel required to conduct regulatory activities and to attend educational meetings
- Detail oriented and committed to seeing tasks through to completion.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multifunctional team.
- Proven organizational skills and strong ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to handle high workloads, stressful situations, and deadlines.
DHA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. www.dha-inc.com