Boutique Manager - Luxury Women's wear (closed)
Boutique Manager – Luxury Women’s wear
This brand with a strong focus on luxury women’s wear is searching for Store Managers to be based in Hong Kong or Macau. Reporting directly to the Brand Manager, they are searching for high calibre candidates with extensive experience in boutique management.
- Upholding the highest level of services is being provided to customers
- Responsible for selling to High net-worth clients outside of the stores
- Achieving sales targets and budgets; conducting regular Retail Analysis and ensuring that the store is within the target
- Reviewing the sales floor regularly, regular communication with colleagues and customers, and identifying or resolving urgent issues and maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry; understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing
- Ensure the collection buying and budgets are well managed
- Optimize the stock management by leading tight inventory control
- Collaborate closely with the design team and quality assurance team for sample development, follow through production schedule for the new season, develop and implement merchandising strategies to ensure timely delivery of quality products.
- Conduct supplier sourcing, manage cost negotiation and control expenses within budget
- Managing the store visual and merchandise displays; implementation of the sales development & promotional activities as per the plans
- Ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met; resolving health and safety, legal and security issues
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin required
- A four-year degree is necessary
- Ability to manage new accounts, build relationship with clients; educate customers about the Brand; attend to Walk-In Customers and guide them for their desire product
- Understanding merchandise planning, forecasting quantity requirements for the store along with planning and adherence to replenishment schedule
- Experience in working closely with the Head Office analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximize profits; analyzing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning; using information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning
To apply, please send your resume together with cover letter to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Stephen Hui at +852 3972 6546. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.