FPSO SHUTDOWN COORDINATOR (closed)
FPSO SHUTDOWN COORDINATOR
Our client are looking to recruit an experienced Shutdown Coordinator who will ensure effective and timely response to technical queries in compliance with set standards, company specifications and safety procedures. You will ensure effective and efficient interface relationship between the field operations team in Accra and Kwame Nkrumah. Also responsible for establishing accurate records and filing of Project files in a retrievable / accessible manner.
- $18500 per month NET
- 9 Month Project
- Jubilee FPSO
- Based onshore in in Accra, Ghana with occasional offshore visits.
- Visa expenses, flights and accommodation, transportation all provided.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare the calls for tender and contracts specific to the shutdown for ECP activities.
- Develop contract scope for shutdown activities, as required.
- Perform clash analyses for the purpose of enhancing safety, improving quality, improving schedule, and reducing cost.
- Develop detailed work packs for assigned area of responsibility utilizing agreed activity norms, work pack guidelines / templates / tools.
- Review work packs prepared by other FSD or PSD Coordinators to ensure consistency in terms of sequence and integration. Issue early enough, an integrated planning with manpower requirement for the shutdown.
- Set up the organization using the construction contractors, the necessary team to manage the shutdown.
- Prepare marked up drawings – isometric, PIDs etc to clearly show the scope of work and the battery limits.
- Liaise with Field operations (Onshore and Offshore) with respect to the assigned ECP shutdown activities, risk assessment and JSA meetings.
- Follow up with workshop fabrication works in conjunction with ECP QA/QC and ensure that all project deliverables are prepared, signed off and easily accessible by the Field Operations team.
- Organise contractors’ equipment for pre-mobilization inspection by liaising with HSE for pre-mobilization inspection activities.
- Organise contractors equipment/materials load out and personnel mobilization early enough to ensure the completion of preparatory works.
- Supervise shutdown preparation and operations.
- Comply with the requirements defined by the Jubilee integrated shutdown team.
- Monitor field execution progress and report progress for the purpose of project monitoring and evaluation.
- Must have substantial experience in Shutdowns of FPSO.
- Experience of working in Africa would be a massive advantage.
Brunel Energy provides consultants to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and associated industries. Through a network of 35 offices in 5 continents we second technical / professional specialists to the largest multinational O&G companies and major EPC Contractors through well established global supply agreements. For more information about our Company, please visit our website: www.brunelenergy.net
Please call Scott McAdam on 0161 885 2139 or email email@example.com for further details.