Senior ERP Developer/ Manager (closed)
IF YOU MEET below criteria, please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org . Kindly do add position title you wish to apply for
Prior to your resume submission, please review the nationality constraint from our Client.
In order to promote & sustain cultural diversity, our client has RESTRICTED to accept applications from PAKISTAN, NEPAL & PHILIPPINES. If you meet below criteria and willing to relocate, APPLY NOW with an updated resume and recent photograph.
Our client is a telecom leader in the region who rewards performance & commitment in the form of lucrative compensations & excellent benefits for the star performers. If you feel you have, what it takes to work in a dynamic, challenging environment, take a moment to view their vacancy for Senior ERP Developer. We look forward to make you a proud part of their winning team.
This position is responsible for the specification, technical design, and development and testing of applications components to support the users of the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 including customizations, modifications, reports and interface development. Will participate in planning upgrades to the next generation of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 application software.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering field preferred
- 8+ years of experience in technical development.
- 3+ years of technical development experience with the MS Dynamics Ax platform/technology stack.
- 2 years experience leading or managing teams involved in technical. Implementations and/or development projects employing Dynamics AX.
- Experience in SharePoint, FRX Reports Development, Enterprise Portal development is required.
- Experience with other Microsoft tools (SSRS, TFS,Visual Studio) is required.
- Experience on Multiple Large Dynamics Ax implementations.
- Experienced in multi-company, multi-currency, and multi-location projects.
- Experience in designing and developing Interfaces with Ax.
- Experience with MS SQL Server database (2008).
- Well versed in Dynamics AX development best practices
- Well versed with technical documentation
- Dynamics AX certifications is desired
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Collaborate with Business Systems Analysts to prepare functional specification for customizations required for Zones Dynamics AX implementation.
- Break down functional specifications into technical designs, development tasks, estimates, and executing to completion.
- Hands on development using the MS Dynamics AX 2009 technology stack.
- Provide testing, quality assurance, and written technical documentation.
- Troubleshoot and resole software bugs, data, and system configuration issues.
- Presenting technical ideas and approaches to peers or the IT team.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Mentor and train less experience team members.