Tech Lead (closed)
San Francisco, CA
Large PR Firm in downtown San Francisco is looking for a Tech Lead for an exciting contract-to-hire opportunity!
This client believes in the power of digital engagement, and everything they do is designed to foster that. They want to engender mutual trust and respect between clients and their respective.
If you share this vision and want to join a fun and creative team, please apply!
- 2-3 years of experience as Technical Lead in a digital agency
- 5+ years hands-on experience with one major development stack: LAMP, .NET, or Java.
- Exposure to a variety of scripting and programing languages, operating systems and development tools.
- Deep understanding of the underlying technologies and architecture of the web.
- Familiarity with major platform APIs (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc).
- Experience with at least one major open source or proprietary CMS.
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration environment.
- Experience with SCM solutions (GIT, SVN, etc.)
- Experience working with a development methodology (RUP, Agile, etc).
- Some travel may be required.
Email resumes to email@example.com