Large, prestigious Southern California based CPA firm recognized as being a leader in the field of accounting, assurance, tax, and business consulting services is hiring a tax accountant.
The ideal candidate for the position will:
1. Have a BS in Accounting. Must be eligible to sit for CPA exam or currently sitting.
2. 3.3 GPA
3. Prepare and review corporate, partnership, trust and individual tax returns
4. Manage IRS and state audits
5. Manage, supervise and complete tax & special project engagements
6. Supervise and train staff, review and evaluate their work
7. Possess excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
8. Utilize research tools to determine proper tax treatment of a variety of client transactions
9. Be very organized and able to work in a very neat & clean environment
10. Work together with in-house legal and tax counsel for business consulting matters