Assistant Finance Manager-construction
Assistant Finance Manager
We have a vacancy on a major project in PNG for an experienced finance person, who have had experience on construction sites and preferably has worked on remote sites. The role is working with a small finance team, you will require to have very strong accounting ability, account receivable, accounts payable, budgets and forecasts.
Please be aware that we will only consider candidates that have a proven history of working in remote and touch environments, the role is a excellent one, but the conditions are extreme. You have a great team and overall conditions are as good as a remote site can provide. It is safe and security.
Fly In Fly Out - 6weeks on 2 weeks off.
Desired experience and skills:
- Ensuring proper invoicing and document control- to understand the requirements and demands required by EHL.
- Looking after the debtors ( EHL, EPC’s etc )
- Ensure that we are capturing and re-charging all revenues, that may be falling through the cracks, due to current time constraints in being able to manage finance team to it’s fullest.
- Complying with requirements from sub-contractors to provide proper documentation.
- Accounts payable/receiveable
- Producing weekly and monthly reports to senior management.
- Managing up to 12 staff working in accounts payable and receivable.
- Month end reporting and compliance
- More than 7 years in-company accounting experience;
- Accounting qualifications, CPA desirable;
- Working in tough environments overseas;
- People management skills.
All enquiries to Jan Lowe by email email@example.com or by phone 0437878174. The position is for a period of 6 months, however it could extend for a further six months.