Proposal Manager (closed)
The Proposal Manager will be responsible for coordinating all phases of the company’s proposal process in response to U.S. Government and commercial requests for proposals (RFPs). The ability to meet deadlines, a commitment to teamwork, and detailed follow-through will be the key to success in this role.
This position requires at least a 4-year degree and 5 years proposal management experience or 10 years of proposal management experience.
- Responsible for working closely with the Capture Manager to develop and articulate technical and management solutions.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of proposal development from receipt of RFP through delivery.
- Analyze government solicitations (RFPs, RFIs, etc.) and/or other customer requirements and determine final document structure.
- Prepare detailed proposal plan, schedule outline and compliance matrix.
- Coordinate and lead major project meeting events (e.g. Kick-off Meetings, Price Strategy Meetings, Pink, Red, and Gold Team reviews, etc.), including arranging facilities, communicating with participants and preparing materials.
- Lead effective storyboarding and development of strategic win themes and discriminators.
- Develop targeted questions and interview technical and program management staff to extract critical information necessary to develop technical and managerial solutions.
- Provide detailed guidance to proposal writers/contributors and subcontractors.
- Manage writing assignments and receipt of all proposal materials with authors and team partners in accordance with the project timeline.
- Collect and edit proposal materials to ensure compliance.
- Communicate proposal status and requirements with senior management as necessary.
- Monitor and remain current on all amendments and modifications to the solicitation.
- The skill to independently define, schedule, and manage the proposal preparation process; must be able to understand and analyze the details of an RFP
- Demonstration of the necessary personality and leadership skills to engage and motivate a diverse group of Engineers, Project Managers, Consultants and Subcontractors
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral); including a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Visio and Project, Adobe PDF and Photoshop
- Exceptional facilitation and organization skills
Location: Headquarters – Reston, VA
Link Solutions, Inc. is an EOE. AA/M/F/D/V. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.