Manager – Equity and Compensation Programs (closed)
HR is seeking an individual responsible for a great variety of tasks related to various compensation programs including managing, administering and communicating equity plans; managing, administering and communicating certain incentive plans; conducting financial analysis and recommending alternatives for plan design; participating in compensation surveys and recommending salary actions; responding to questions from management and the HR community; working with Accounting on budget, accruals and expenses; working with Legal on the proxy; and assisting with materials for the board. Practices safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Manage and administer the data/record keeping for equity plans to include stock options, restricted stock and performance shares. Includes obtaining approvals, submitting data, notifying participants, reconciling accounts, verifying the integrity of data and responding to participant questions.
- Manage the relationship with the third party stock plan vendor, Fidelity Stock Plan Services.
- Manage projects that involve systems changes to various compensation programs. For example, the Single Client Feed and Payroll Feedback File with Fidelity.
- Prepare communication materials for equity awards.
- Assist in the management and administration of certain incentive plans with responsibility for managing participant and international awards.
- Conduct financial analysis on plan costs, plan design alternatives, benefits.
- Maintain a master list of participants for each plan and a manual of procedures for plans in compliance with SOX requirements.
- Conduct orientations for directors (new hires, promotions, demotions).
- Compile information on industry practices.
- Generate reports on the various plans using Tesseract, Fidelity Work Space, Prism, Excel, and Access.
- Work with Finance and Accounting on budget, accruals and expense for certain compensation plans.
- Compile and coordinate all stock related proxy and disclosure data as required by the SEC.
- Coordinate special projects which might include research, analysis, communication, modeling and forecasting.
- Prepare materials for the board.
- Practice safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, human resources, or related filed
- MBA or CPA a plus
- WorldatWork Certification a plus
- Minimum of 5 years business experience in related duties
- Knowledge and experience with laws and regulations related to executive compensation
- Advance proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint; Access a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Results orientation and capable of meeting deadlines with attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of handling multiple projects and constantly changing priorities
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels and build effective working relationships
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information