Telecommunication Engineer (closed)
• Candidate shall be a graduate engineer (Bachelor of Science or equiv.) in Telecommunication Engineering with minimum of 10 years of experience primarily in the oil & gas industry.
• The Engineer shall have thorough knowledge of design, engineering, installation and commissioning of telecommunication systems on offshore facilities.
• Must be familiar with the interface requirements with plant ICSS.
• Must have experience with Hazardous Area Classification and capable of selecting suitable equipment to be installed in hazardous locations.
• Must be technically oriented and take a lead in directing the consultant for the implementation of new technology that meets ADMA-OPCO’s ‘Digital Oil Field’ ambition.
• As PMC Telecom engineer, responsibilities include: review, discuss, comment, and approve various documents and studies issued by FEED Contractor. Discuss and resolve all the Engineering related activities. PMC Engineer shall coordinate with ADMA-OPCO, including all the technical requirements and ADMA-OPCO needs.
• Engineer shall have in-depth knowledge in the following area of telecommunication:o SDH / PDH digital Microwave radio links.
- Point to point radio systemo Networking, Multiplexers & PDMUX.
- Private Automatic Exchange (PABX )o Point to multi point digital radio system.
- UHF & VHF radio systems.o Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition system (SCADA), UHF Telemetry radio system.
- Post Office Code Standardization Advisory Group (POCSAG) Paging Radio System.
- Public Address General Alarm system for oil field for industrialo Explosion proof Telephone sets & accessories
- Marine Radio, ND Beacon radio, VSAT, INMARSAT.o SMATV (IPTV) & entertainment system.
- Design & implement Structure cable for voice & data using Cat-3, CAT-6 & single mode fibers optics cable.
- Emergency Digital multichannel recorders.
- RFID Systemo LAN WAN equipmento Cyber security
Job Description Additional Details : Requires Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering or equivalent. Professional Licensure a plus.