SR. FINANCIAL SYSTEMS ANALYST (closed)
Under general direction, this position will provide support to DIAM and DENSO's NA Affiliates as a Regional SME with respect to the Financial System. This requires JDE and Hyperion knowledge and resolution of both short term and long term issues. This associate will also be required to transfer financial systems knowledge to end users, manages various systems upgrades including identifying project specifications, developing a project plan based on specifications along with coordinating and rolling out the project plan, and in collaboration with our IT Team develop new, or modifies existing software solutions to satisfy ongoing company business needs.
- Maintain a high level of understanding of both the business needs and JDE system functionality in order to provide the direction to support the overall corporate long term strategic objectives.
- Understand the integration of all the JDE modules and integration with other software to help troubleshoot Regional day to day systems issues as they arise. This associate will become one of our Regional Financial Systems SME.
- Manages various systems implementation projects including identifying project specifications, developing a project plan based on specifications along with coordinating and rolling out the project plan.
- Responsible for developing, conducting and facilitating all Regional Financial Systems training to end users. This will include all JDE modules and other financial system related software including regionally developed Lotus Notes databases.
- Develops new, or modifies existing software solutions to satisfy ongoing company business needs in collaboration with our IT Team.
- The associates will also perform general systems maintenance. This will include assisting others programmers and analyst in the development and implementation of systems upgrades and adjustments. This will also include adding new cost centers, new accounts, and developing reports as needed.
- Ensures compliance with general organization-wide and department-specific ISOITS 16949 requirements.
- Participates in and supports environmental ISO 14001 and safety activities by developing supporting goals and objectives, attending required training, complying with established procedures and initiating and implementing corrective actions, as needed,
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Minimum Level of Education and Training Required:
BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
The candidate must have 7 + years in JDE World Experience (implementation of the system a plus). Including:
- JD Edwards functional experience (JDE World A9.2 or above release preferred)
- Deep knowledge of JD Edwards Financial Modules including A/R, A/P, GL and FA
- Deep knowledge of JD Edwards report writers including FASTRS, STAR and Dreamwriters
Experience with standard IT practices related to project management.
Minimum Level of Knowledge and Skills Required:
Analytical skills to investigate interpret and reconcile information from several distinct sources in situations where conclusions or resolutions are discernible. Standard methods, guidelines and protocols are generally followed in resolution of such situations.
Written and verbal communication skills to interpret and/or discuss technical information with internal and external customers. Discretion in deciding what and how to communicate.
Negotiation skills to resolve fundamental situations/issues, which may be potentially, conflict in nature, while making point firmly and seeking a positive outcome for both sides.
Customer service skills to address customer issues and partner on resolutions. Approaches every business relationship as a partnership. Makes a concentrated effort to keep relationships positive and fruitful.
Thorough understanding and demonstrated competency in working with computer software and mainframe applications in order to manipulate, analyze, and reconcile data.
Strong work ethic, self-motivated and achievement oriented in order to handle large volumes of work and details efficiently and accurately
JD Edwards functional experience (JDE World A9.2 or above release preferred)