McKesson Homecare/Hospice Business Analyst (closed)
I have a Contract to Hire or Permanent need for a McKesson Homecare/Hospice Business Analyst. Salary is between $60-75 DOE. Here is what I know…
- Be able to deliver mid-large sized projects on budget and on time that will enable the automation of key Financial or clinical Business processes.
- Define a business case for a Room and Board solution or a Physician Portal
- Gather requirements to deliver a Room and Board solution
- Create a project plan for the implementation of a telephony solution
- Understand functionally that the users want to do and determine the best way to implement a solution
- Good analytical/problem solving/root cause analysis skills to evaluate problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write sound, unambiguous specifications
- A very strong technology orientation. Ability to look at an issue and have a good idea if it’s a server, network, application or database issue.
- Can demonstrate depth of knowledge in a functional area
- Ability to use MS Project, Visio
- Worked as an analyst on large application that cover areas like Billing, Accounts receivable, Accounts Payable and Payroll.
- SQL knowledge
If interested and available please forward an updated copy of your resume and we can discuss further.
Justin Cooper | Healthcare IT Recruiter
“The highest compliment I can receive is a referral from a friend”