PeopleSoft Developer (closed)
Fort Meade, MD
Position Description and Responsibilities:
- Analyze, code and test software (both new and changes to existing programs) from design specifications. Ensure the finished product meets the design objectives and any other appropriate criteria associated with the system requirements and Statement Of Work (SOW). Produce complete and accurate documentation for work based on program standards.
- Work with project leads (Development, Functional, Technical and Interface/Conversion) to confirm and substantiate functional and technical designs.
- Create technical design specifications
- Assist with configuration of applications software
- Provide production support for the client's applications. Activities include program analysis, testing and system enhancements. Some support may be outside of normal business hours.
- Eligible to obtain a TS/SCI w/Full Scope Polygraph Clearance
- Must have at least 1 year of development experience in the following areas: SQL, SQR, nVision, PeopleTools 8.x, to include Application Designer, Application Engine, PeopleSoft Query, Data Mover, Application Packages, PeopleCode, Component Interface and Integration Broker
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Technology, Accounting or Finance
- Accounting/Financial Experience working within or supporting DoD or Federal Intel Agency
- Development experience in the following areas: nVision, PeopleTools 8.x, to include Application Engine, PeopleSoft Query, Data Mover, Application Package, Component Interface and Integration Broker.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong presentation development and writing skills (e.g. proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word)
- Ability to organize and execute assigned tasks with moderate supervision