Inside/Outside Sales Representative (closed)
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
To sell products, process customer orders, provide pricing and/or technical information, and to find solutions to problems in a timely manner.
- Answers calls promptly, and professionally, listens attentively to the customers, understands and fulfils their needs.
- Responds to the customer's inquiries in a timely manner.
- On some occasions, negotiates special prices and conditions with customers and/or vendors as per criteria established by his/her Manager.
- Takes necessary action to resolve customer service issues in a timely manner and follows-up and verifies commitments are met afterwards.
- Proactively suggests associated and/or alternate products as needed.
- Promotes focus product items to generate incremental sales.
- Quickly informs the appropriate customer feedback with regards to price, products, service, etc.
- Maintains his/her technical knowledge up-to-date on various product lines and broaden system knowledge.
- 3/5 years of industry experience preferable, or a combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated people skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Product knowledge.
- Must be customer service driven.
- Computer experience.