Product Owner - Scrum/Agile Software Development (closed)
We're seeking experienced Product Owners to join our growing product development team.
- Own backlog of projects that will drive key engagement metrics;
- Work as a with a dedicated worldclass development team to deliver on business priorities;
- Interface with the rest of the organization to understand requirements and priorities that has an impact on your team;
- Monitor success of rolled out features and iterate as needed;
- Inform organization about user engagement best practices;
- Contribute to broader company product strategy; give feedback to all other product managers;
- Be versatile - as a growing company we need team-members who can switch gears quickly.
- 3+ years experience in a metrics focused product management role for user facing software (affiliations and e-Commerce product experience preferred);
- Fluent in dynamics of e-commerce;
- Strong design sensibility;
- Deep knowledge of the e-commerce market and understanding of competitors;
- Experience with agile development methodology;
- Excellent English skills written-spoken.
We’re a fast growing company specializing in web based technology, online marketing, e-commerce and internet infrastructure. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in the beautiful city of Montreal Quebec, Canada. We control 100% of our infrastructure. Our own hosting center, our own billing center, CDNs, affiliate programs, a massive contextual ad network and platform, 24/7 customer support center, streaming videos, live broadcasts, and check this out….our hosting center runs over 300 servers using LAMP stack (the perfect setup to test our craziest ideas). We have the ability to deliver products that are being accessed by millions of people on a daily basis. Not to mention we’re a young and vibrant company with 130 employees, each and every individual enjoys the benefits of a close knit group and the perks of a being a company on the forefront of cutting edge technology.