Project Sales Manager - Solar #19139
#19139 Project Sales Manager - Solar
Area: Portland Area, OR
Our client is known worldwide for its unique one-of-a-kind electronic products and solutions. They are tirelessly dedicated to improving people's lives through the use of advanced technology and a commitment to innovation, quality, value, and design. Specifically, their Solar team produces world-class products and technology and is a global leader in solar cell production.
Under the direction of the Director of Project Sales, the Project Sales Manager is responsible for identifying, pursuing and closing large-scale (1MW and larger) solar projects. This position will identify projects, develop appropriate project structures and execute transactions with host companies and strategic partners. The Project Sales Manager will organize necessary resources and develop solutions to create profitable project structures.
- Bachelors’ degree required; advanced degree a plus.
- Comprehensive knowledge of company’s products.
- Positive attitude with the ability to work with a wide range of internal and external parties.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- 3 years of solar industry experience; system integration (S/I) technical skills especially important.
- Travel and ability to work under tight time constraints.
- Develop and maintain Project Pipeline status report.
- Screen projects to focus on high potential opportunities.
- Contact and visit priority project hosts and partners.
- Prepare proposals that mitigate risk and “win” projects for company.
- Develop accurate economic projections for transactions.
- Develop appropriate project partners and bidding teams.
- Understand industry participants and potential for company’s project business with each.
Ryan Thomson / Redfish Technology
Executive Recruiter, Clean Tech Division
Leading Recruiters in IT and Clean Tech