Project Manager (closed)
Position Title: Project Manager
Location: Washington, DC
Work Status: US Citizen OR Green Card Holder
Position Status: Full-Time
Compensation: Up to 110k
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent to an Information System related degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Four (4) years of progressive technical and software development/information systems project management experience.
- Knowledge of desktop database tools (Access), spreadsheets (Excel) and word processing (Word) applications from 2003 or above.
- Must be fluent in the English language and have demonstrated ability to communicate, timely, effectively and accurately with all levels of personnel both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrate experience of Microsoft Project from 2003 or above.
Six (6) years of experience supervising/managing a support services contract similar in size and scope as that defined in the Statement of Work (Section C.).
- Five (5) years of experience with desktop database programs or query tools such as Microsoft Access to perform sorting, querying, merging, reconciling and manipulation of large, multi-table databases.
- Five (5) years of experience programming using current or one previous version of SQL and Oracle tools.
- Five (5) years of experience with spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Access to perform merges, sorting, importing, exporting, parsing, and formatting.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze complex processes, functions and procedures that may impact operations and workflow activities and translate to database building requirements.
- Effectively plans and directs the daily operations of the contract.
- Leads and directs the planning and implementation efforts of all tasks/deliverables.
- Provides for effective management of resources as related to the objectives of the contract.
- Interacts with federal liaisons within BAPD, the COTR, departments management personnel and other contractors to accomplish objectives of the contract.
- Develops work plans, establishes controls for measuring deliverables, project status and prepares reports as directed by the COTR.
- Evaluates and designs BAPD processes and procedures for opportunities to better integrate data, software systems and procedures.
- Participates in the identification, recommendation, and implementation of solutions to data problems and inefficient benefit administration.
- Establishes and alters, as necessary, management/personnel structure to effectively direct contract activities.
- Provides and arrange training for BAPD federal and contract staff on procedures supporting case processing.
- Provides technical advice and assistance to contract staff.
- Working knowledge of all processes performed by a Data Specialist and Oracle Data Specialist.