The company is seeking a Product Marketing Manager who can help take our lead and demand generation programs to the next level. The company's marketing group supports 10 sales divisions each with their own unique product offerings. We are looking to provide dedicated support to each of these lines with a charismatic marketer who can manage and maintain their share of the 800+ live product seminars, 1200+ online webinars, and various nurturing and lead scoring programs that drive demand for our solutions. We are looking for a proven marketer who can develop solution marketing messaging, marketing assets and content, and execute marketing programs that are compelling to our various target audiences.
• Develop, refine and maintain targeted marketing campaigns that result in high-quality sales leads
• Measure and report on lead quality and volume in the context of campaign effectiveness and pipeline management
• Craft nurturing campaigns that measure prospect engagement and deliver dynamic content to peak prospect interest
• Leverage the company’s email marketing and registration application to support ongoing live and virtual product demonstrations
• Coordinate with Sales Management to understand the target market and unify voice in communications
• Work closely with Sales Development to maintain lead scoring and measurement processes to increase sales efficiency
• Work with creative marketing groups to develop landing pages, event websites, emails, collateral and content/promotional pieces
• Develop an understanding of the audience and buying stages for our solutions and developing solution-based value propositions accordingly
• Opportunity to work with Technology and Sales to enhance existing product functionality and usability based on market feedback
• Creative thinker, team player, straight forward, courageous, high integrity, disciplined, detailed, structured, organized, self-directed and excellent communicator
• 5-8 years experience in a product marketing role for an enterprise software company
• Experience with all aspects of outbound marketing management/marketing programs management
• Experience with Marketing Automation programs, such as Eloqua, Marketo, Silverpop and other enterprise systems like Salesforce or Omniture a plus.
• Experience with managing email marketing software to control targeted communications
• Experience with MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, Access)
• Thorough knowledge of reporting tools, including hands-on experience with SQL, Excel, or comparable enterprise toolsets
• Strong technical background preferred
• Excellent communication and presentation skills and influencing capabilities and an ability to work with a geographically dispersed team to achieve position objectives
• Experience coding HTML for email deployment a plus. Expertise in design and layout (for web or email) is also preferred
• Innovative thinker capable of operating both in a strategic capacity and a hands-on/execution capacity
• Education: BA/BS required
• Ability to speak or write in multiple languages is a plus
Please note: Writing samples are required. A writing test will also be given.