Carrier Relations Specialist
- 2-3 years of experience in similar positions in the Telecom industry.
- High attention to detail / Organized.
- Fully bilingual (English/Spanish).
Some of the responsibilities for this position are:
- Solicit and manage large amount of lease price requirements for off-net fiber-optic capacity transport circuits and routes in the Americas and the Caribbean, supporting commercial and wholesale projects.
- Develop productive relationships with current wholesale fiber-optic vendors and explores the establishment of new ones monitoring their performance.
- Negotiate circuits' price and terms, analyzing cost effectiveness and risk factors.
- Validate signed NDA, MSA and SLA with every vendor and suggests improvements in the already signed ones.
- Execution of lease contracts for fiber-optic off-net circuits.
- Coordinate with internal clients pursuing low cost, proper and timely service delivery.
- Register into the inner system the executed purchases with all pertinent information attaining their appropriate reporting to the finance and provision departments.
- Identify disconnections' costs and requests processes to vendors, registering them into the internal system for their appropriate handling and reporting.
- Evaluate and implement methods to accomplish better fluidity of procedures for correct and speedy results.
- Perform monthly calculations of service outages' time and reimbursement due for circuits subject to SLA credit and claims to vendors according to signed agreements and contracts.
- Train other employees in processes and regulations pertinent to tasks related to Carrier Relations.
- Collaborate in the renewal of existing circuits.