Financial Services Recruiter - Front Office (closed)
Title : Financial Services Senior Recruiter
In this role, you will manage front office recruitment for the Americas at a leading investment bank in Manhattan. Our American business is constantly growing and changing which means this is a challenging and varied role requiring you to develop an in-depth understanding of the business.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES - Recruitment and Selection:
- Working closely with a broad range of businesses to identify, interview and recruit talented candidates at all levels.
- Developing innovative attraction strategies including identification of new sourcing channels for front office roles, including but not limited to direct sourcing, internet, referrals, networking, social media
- Ensuring a consistent process for the management of recruitment.
- Maintaining the highest possible level of candidate care by responding to candidates in a timely and professional manner.
- Knowledge and understanding of psychometric assessment to support recruitment and selection decisions.
- Contribution to continuous improvement of recruiting processes, including reporting and analysis.
- Establishment of strong relationships with local recruitment agencies and search firms on client’s preferred supplier list.
- Keeping abreast of market developments and providing strategic recruitment advice to senior management.
- Liaising with Business HR partners and Hiring Managers on Recruitment (including hiring needs, process and approvals)
- Managing appropriate governance around hiring approvals.
Experience and skills required:
- Bachelor degree required
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Financial Services in-house or agency senior level recruitment experience
- Well developed technical skills in selection methods and sourcing strategies
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Initiative and strong levels of drive
- Flexibility, with a strong service orientation and a natural ability to build and maintain relationships with candidates, hiring managers and HR colleagues