Lead Electrical Engineer HVAC (closed)
Senior Electrical Engineer Leader - HVAC
Our Client is a global provider of leisure products for the motor home, automotive, truck and marine markets. They supply the industry and after-market with a complete range of air conditioners, refrigerators, awnings, sanitation systems, lighting, mobile power equipment, comfort and safety solutions, windows, doors and other equipment, that makes leisure life more comfortable away from home.
They strive to innovate and reward commitment to continuous improvement. They believe it is important to take good care of all employees, as they are the greatest attribute to the Corporation's unlimited potential.
They provide a challenging, innovative, and comfortable work environment, as well as generous compensation and benefits in order to create a quality employee experience.
As the Lead Electrical Engineer, you are responsible for the overall electronic technology advancement of mechanical HVAC products for marine products.
This is a HANDS ON role and will embrace the entire product lifecycle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for the development of networked control systems to interface with industry standard networks.
· Responsible for the development of new electronics platforms for HVAC Units and their Control Systems.
· Responsible for automated test equipment for manufacturing plants.
· Oversee technology projects to ensure the maintenance of brand duality.
· Travel to customer locations for both sales presentations and training sessions on electronics your team develops.
· Assist in the start-up and training of new networked systems on large project yachts.
· Assist in establishing international educational programs.
· Participate in various trade shows (National and International).
Candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-pace environment that emphasizes integrating best practices in product development with sound engineering practices. This is a highly visible role. The Engineering team consistently wins industry awards for their innovation and new products.
This position reports to the VP of Engineering and guides a team of degreed BSEE electrical engineers.
Director of Electrical Technology Experience Requirements:
· Minimum 10 years experience in the HVAC industry
· Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering (MBA Preferred)
· Demonstrated concept, design, prototype, testing, production, and product launch experience.
· Strong communication skills; technical and non technical.
· Technical skills in the following areas; single / three phase motor design, control systems design, HMI displays, actuation, RF development, heat shield.
Pre-employment background checks, employment verification and drug testing will be done.
We're looking for incredibly impactful, smart, and passionate people. This is a very exciting time to join a financially sound company in a very highly challenging and visible role. If you are extremely innovative and get a rush in helping to develop new products for a leader in the industry, we want to hear from you! Send us a resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online today!